29 Ekim 2013 Salı

Awesome 25 of the Funniest Web Designer Links for your Mondays

This is going to be a change for me, I usually try and find the best resources on the internet, but for this article I am going to show you the lighter side of designing.
It is Monday and we are feeling a little bit sluggish after the weekend, so hopefully these links below will ease you into your working week (perhaps even smile).


25 of the Funniest Web Designer Links for your Mondays


How will I begin my Monday? By visiting…



1.The Internets First Page .


…then something to cheer me up…


2.The Worst Logo Design Ever.


…this will always has me rolling about…


3.The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs.


…lets start work…


No, I think I’ll print this article first…


4.Problems With Your Printer?


…I should really phone that client, first I’ll need a fix for my addiction…


5.Rules For Surviving Web Addiction.


…that Monday feeling is still there…


6.Error 404 — Document not found.. (You’ll love this).


…I’ll leave the net, and start some work…


7.You know you’re addicted to photoshop when...


…I swear I will never make these mistakes…


8.Most Unfortunate Logos ever . (Brilliant).


…nor will I be apart of anything I don’t believe in…


9.Terrorist organization logos.


…I will stick to what I know…


10.Murphy’s graphic design laws.


…suffering from design block?…


11.This is what happens when your dad is a graphics designer!. (I’m guilty of this as well).


…definetly suffering from design block…


12.Make The Logo Bigger. The Song..


(This will cheer you up).


…did I design that? No, I am a pro…


13.Worst logo ever. (This must be the second worst).


…these designs look pretty good, maybe I designed them…


14.Naughty Logos. (Not for the kids).


…these will bring me back into a working frame of mind…


15.Photoshop Jokes.


…shit, the boss is asking what am I working on?…


16.The difference between working in-house and freelance



…a small prayer might save me now…


17.The Patron Saint of Graphic Design. (I, sometimes, need someone to pray to).


…honestly I’m working on…


18.Typesetting and paste-up, 1970 style.


…who new I could close so many windows with just a few keys…


19.Area Man Knows All The Shortcut Keys. (How many do you know?).


…thats all I needed a small prayer, and I am working!!!…


20.25 Reasons You Might Be A Hardcore Graphic/Web Designer.


…honestly I am working…


21.Graphic Designer Humour.


…I am Web Designer not a…


22.You Know You’re a Graphic Designer When…


…they have rules? This will be interesting…


23.The unspoken rules of graphic design.


…OK, its 5pm, and I have done nothing…


24.The End of the Internet.


…I really need to work on Tuesday, I’ll have to…


25.Turn Off The Internet.


I hope they have cheered you up. Now…


GET TO WORK!!!!!!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Copyright By Awesoome.com , All Rights Reserved. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...